Friday, November 30, 2012

Is Wicca right for you?

 
 
This was featured on facestalk page Magickal Moonie's Sanctuary, which I love visiting because she (or he?) posts pretty pictures on Wiccan theory (sounds fluffy but there is no other way to describe them, I really like the style). Very informative and I just feel happier after peeking momentarily ;p
 
This is a short video advice so to speak on the Path of Wicca and how it really translates on an individual level. I was afraid of watching it for a moment, I don't know why, silly I guess. Worried she was going to come out and say 'No Wicca for you' Soup Nazi style..!


 
What I did feel while and after watching is assured. It made sense. Making a better world, redirecting energies to help the greater good and transcending the ego (which just wants to do magic spells to make its' human life better) spoke to me on a soul level. Especially the part about the Earth's energy. I definately think I will struggle with the transcending the ego part.. but that's the point isn't it? 
 
 
 


TipToeChick's Youtube Channel is here - I'll be back there to snoop around :)


........


While I was there, I came across Wicca Craft 1 - who according to the comments is like a Martha Stewart of Wicca... :) I watched this out of interest.. now I want to make a herb garden :)

No comments:

Post a Comment